I am truly honored to be nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. A huge thank you to Darell Philip for nominating me. Darell is an amazing blogger himself, and the fact he recognized my work as worthy of an award is an honor in itself. Please check out his blog and give him a follow!
I would also like to thank Vincent Ehindero for creating this award. As bloggers and writers, it is very important that we support one another and stick together. This award embodies that. Thank you for giving us a platform to grow from and support one another. Please also check out his blog and give him a follow.
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Here are my responses to Darell’s questions:
1. What is an example of something good to have come from your lockdown experience?
Answer: In my lockdown experience, I have been able to spend a lot of time with my family that I am very grateful for. Also, I have been able to dedicate a lot of time to my writing and this blog. My love for writing has truly blossomed.
2. Which blog is currently your favourite and post the link here?
Answer: It is hard to pick a favorite out of the blogs I have written. Each came from a different place in my heart. However, my post Butterfly began my love for writing more poetic pieces. You can check it out here: https://alattawords.wordpress.com/2020/04/18/butterfly/
3. Why do you blog?
Answer: I blog simply because I love writing. Since I was a child I have had a rather large imagination. When I played with my toys I would always come up with stories for them. I didn’t begin my own writing until I was older, and didn’t find my true love for it until more recently. I firmly believe that I was born to write. I am still growing and a lot of what I write isn’t perfect, but I enjoy it nonetheless. It warms my heart when others love my writing, too.
4. What are the features of a great blog?
Answers: I believe what makes a blog great is if it comes from a place of love and creativity. If you blog about something you love, whether that be writing, travel, or even food, it makes it great.
5. Who is your favourite writer and why?
Answer: My favorite writer is Stephen King. So often I say I would love to just get inside of his mind and listen to his thoughts. I love the way he writes and develops characters. I also love how he focuses on the human experience and how they handle the unexplainable. Stephen King’s book On Writing has also been a huge influence.
6. What is your favourite book and why?
Answer: My favorite book currently is Stephen King’s Institute. It is one of his most recent novels. The reason I love it is because the main character is a child and I believe it shows how children are capable of incredible things, more than adults often realize.
7. Where in the world would you like to take a vacation?
Answer: Australia has always been my dream destination.
8. When is the best time to write/blog?
Answer: Often my best thoughts come at night, so that’s the best time for me.
9. Where does your motivation to write/blog come from?
Answer: My motivation comes from my love for writing.
10. If you had the opportunity to be stuck on a desert island with anyone from history to the present day, who would that person be and why?
Answer: I would choose either Stephen King or Stephen Hawking. King because he could teach me so much about writing and share his thoughts with me. I know I would leave that island a better writer. Hawking because his mind fascinates me and I look up to him for the fact that he never let his disability define him. He continued doing what he loved the most.
Shweta Suresh- https://thesoulsearchersite.wordpress.com
Sanjana Singh- https://lovenothingbuteverything.wordpress.com
Riverside Peace- https://riversidepeace.com
Debbie Gravett- https://debbiegrav.wordpress.com
Jonathan Caswell- https://bythemightymumford.wordpress.com
Author Under Construction- https://wishaproblem.wordpress.com
Suzie’s World- https://suziesworldblog.wordpress.com
Jai Lynn- https://jailynn.com
A. Shruti- https://soansrezones.home.blog
1. What began your journey as a blogger?
2. What inspires you?
3. Who is your biggest influence and why?
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
5. What’s your biggest dream?
6. Where is your dream destination?
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (Not more wishes)
I look forward to reading your responses!